At Bright House Networks, we connect our customers and businesses with information, entertainment and each other.
We're committed to making our services accessible for everyone, and our innovative products offer solutions for those with disabilities.
Closed Captioning — Viewers can interpret the audio aspects of a TV program by reading the transcribed descriptions on the screen. An automatic closed captioning lock is available, so captions will always be turned on when you want to watch television on your TV set or with BHTV on your mobile device.
Live Chat — Contact a rep over instant message on our website - text to speech options are available 24/7 when you need help.
TTY Dialing — Home Phone service is compatible with TTY equipment.
Caller ID on TV — Even if you aren’t near your phone, you can see your Home Phone caller ID information on your TV and decide whether or not you want to answer the call.
Visual Voicemail and Voice to Text — See who left you a voicemail message and "read" a transcription of the message. See a list of your messages, including callers’ names and phone numbers. We can also send you a transcription of your voicemail as an email and text message.
How-To Videos — Our online how-to videos match video to audio so that anyone can follow along and learn. How-To Videos are also available with Closed Captioning on YouTube. Select YouTube on the bottom of any of the How-To Videos and then Closed Captioning on the bottom of the video on YouTube.
Text Messaging — Using a personal computer, tablet or smartphone, you can communicate via text message with your friends, grandchildren, health care professionals and others. Send text messages to and receive text messages from any mobile phone in the US using your Bright House Networks telephone number. It’s free and unlimited with your Bright House phone service.
Our Bright House Networks Customer Care (Payment) Centers are wheelchair accessible.
BHTV — Whether you are in bed, in a room without a TV or cable outlet or sitting outside on your patio, you can watch TV in and around your home on your computer and by using the BHTV app on Apple and Android mobile phones and tablets.
Guide Narration — We offer Spectrum’s web-based online video platform with support for screen readers and keyboard navigation. Customers can enjoy Spectrum TV anywhere in their home and even record programs in the cloud for playback on any PC.
For more info or to request Guide Narration and other accessible products and services, including Braille or large print documentation, please call us at 1-844-762-1301.
For any concerns or complaints, please contact us:
- Email: PriorityEscalationTeam@chartercom.com
- Phone: 1-844-762-1301
- Fax: 1-864-297-2236
- Mail: Charter Communications
2 Digital Place
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Call us — Our customer care phone number features speech recognition support.
Billing — If you’re paying your bill over the phone, customer service representatives can read your bill to you.
Large-button Remotes — Remotes with larger buttons are available – you can swap your current remote for a large-button version at your local Bright House Networks Customer Care (Payment) Centers.
Video Description — We make audio descriptions of key visual scenes in movies and TV shows available when provided by programmers on popular channels, such as ABC, CBS, Disney, Fox, NBC, Nickelodeon, Lifetime, PBS, TBS, TNT, TCM, and USA.
Directory Assistance — We can help you find and dial phone numbers. In addition, you may be eligible for discounted or free directory assistance service.
rr.com — The site is compatible with browser magnification and zoom functionality, and articles feature font size options. Brighthouse.com aims to work in conjunction with Jaws screen reading software.
Home Phone features like Call Forwarding, Caller ID, Speed Dial and others are accessible using both standard telephone handset equipment and commonly available assistive technologies. Examples of tested devices include the Ultratec Superprint 4425 TTY for Telecommunications Relay Service and the Clarity XLC2 cordless DECT 6.0 telephone with an amplified speakerphone, big button keypad and talking Caller ID.
Did You Know?
- Service dogs are welcome at our Bright House Networks Customer Care (Payment) Centers. Payment centers are wheelchair accessible.
- Large-button remotes are available at Bright House Networks Customer Care (Payment) Centers.
- You may be eligible for discounted or free directory assistance service. Ask a representative for details.
- If you can’t make it to a Bright House Networks Customer Care (Payment) Centers to trade in equipment because of a disability, we can waive the fee to send a representative to your home – just ask.
- Our representatives can read your bill to you.
- Our step-by-step guides, how-to videos and Community Forums allow you to get help at your own pace.
- brighthouse.com aims to conform to World Wide Web Consortium guidelines, making the site accessible for everyone.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.