- About Us
- Share Your Story
- Social Media
- Bright House Networks Launches BabyFirst
- Bright House Networks Names Finalists in Bright Ideas Stem From Today’s Youth Competition
- Ashley Chico Named Grand Prize Winner in Bright House Networks Bright Ideas Stem From Today’s Youth Competition
- Winners Named in First Annual Bright House Networks Regional Business Awards in Greater Orlando Area
- Bright House Networks Enterprise Solutions Signs Agreement With Orlando City Soccer Club
- Bright House Networks Launches New Ultra-Fast 300 Mbps Broadband Service Throughout Entire Florida Service Area
- Bright House Networks Enterprise Solutions Launches DDoS Mitigation for Managed Security Product
- Bright House Networks Launches New Secure Public WiFi Network
- Bright House Networks’ Home Phone Customers Can Reach Friends and Family in Nepal for Free
- Bright House Networks Enterprise Solutions Connects Saddlebrook Resort
- Bright House Networks Named Founding Partner of Florida Institute of Technology’s weVENTURE Facility
- Classroom Innovators Grant Program
- Future Leaders Scholarship Program
- Keeping Kids Safe
- Areas We Serve
- Our Promise
- Locations Map
Bright House Networks Futures Leaders is a technology scholarship program designed to recognize high school seniors in good standing in the Bright House Networks service area for their contributions to their schools and local communities. Bright House Future Leaders will be named based on community service activities, leadership skills and an essay describing the importance of leadership and community service. Bright House Future Leaders winners will be awarded a computer laptop, software and carrying case. To be considered for this program, students must:
- Attend a high school in the Bright House Networks service area as a senior in good standing
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Demonstrate leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to community service involvement
- Submit an application form and an essay describing the importance of leadership and community service
A completed application includes:
- The application form.
- A copy of the student's official transcripts.
- A typed essay (minimum of 500 words, maximum of 1000 words) describing the importance of leadership and community service.
- A letter of recommendation from the school (teacher/guidance counselor) on official school letterhead.
- A letter of verification/recommendation from an organization where the student has volunteered, also on letterhead.
Hand-delivered applications must be received by March 31, 2015. Mailed applications must be postmarked by March 31, 2015 and received no later than April 6, 2015. Materials submitted with application will not be returned.